“Cyan is the go-to finance house for companies and organisations in the green, sustainable and socially positive economy and is sub-sector agnostic”
The Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS), delivered through British Business Bank accredited lenders and partners, is designed to support the continued provision of finance to UK smaller businesses (SMEs) during the Covid-19 outbreak.
The scheme enables lenders to provide facilities of up to £5m to smaller businesses across the UK who are experiencing lost or deferred revenues, leading to disruptions to their cashflow.
It supports a wide range of business finance products, including term loans, overdrafts, invoice finance and asset finance facilities. Please note that for term loans and overdrafts, the minimum amount a lender can offer under CBILS is £50,001.
- Facilities between £50,001 and £5m
- Terms between 3 months and 6 years
- No personal guarantees on loans under £250k
- Interest and fees paid by Government for 12 months
- Government-backed guarantee
- The borrower always remains 100% liable for the debt